Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The first jersey top I finished!


I hate jersey ... I thought  ... :-)
Till I found this fabric!

with a lot of viscose!

It was the first time I had so much fun with jersey working.
I didn't know about different jersey fabrics and about her quality!
It was not too difficult for me to cut and sew this art of jersey, and I was very happy!
 
I usually buy one-color-fabric but I liked this design.


So I was looking for a pattern to use this fabric and I found thisone for a top.

It's the first time too, I'm using a New Look pattern!

I found the instructions very good!

I cut the top in 10, my usually size and it fits good.

I made the top a little bit shorter (one inch), because I'm petite, but sonst I didn't make any alteration.






I love the front details. A lovely design and not too much fabric on the bust.











I think, I coul'd make the dress for sommer!





3 comments:

  1. Looking for some admonition I came above your website and I even activate what I was looking. Able treaba.Inainte I came above hundreds of sites breadth a dozen online autograph were afflicted from the added and so on, but you in ability admission accurateness and admission you for that.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice pattern of dress ....i liked it very much...
    Septorinoplasti

    ReplyDelete