And I saw the McCall Pattern 6510:
exactly what I wanted to sew!
I searched a long time for a funny and styled fabric but I didn't find it.
I found this light cotton fabric: Funny too!
I cute the top in size S and made the form B.
I was disappointed because it looks a little bit bizarre with the round design fabric and with the pleat at the middle... but I didn't have enough fabric to cute it again in the form A :-(
I made some alterations:
- I used english stitches because the fabric is very light and a little bit transparent
- I used self made bias
for the neckline and the seam :
I'm finally happy with my top. Perhaps it was a good idea withe for form B (with the pleat) because when I put the top on me I have not so many place for the breast :-)That's why, finally it's ok! :-))