Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Why not knitting?

I have a lovely hat , that I bought for 3 years on my holidays in Los Angeles in a second hand shop at the Melrose Avenue!

I love this hat!!!


It could be very suitable to the new dark brown coat...

If I only had a scarf in this color...

And I had an idea....  I saw this scarf pattern:



I could knitting this scarf in 2 colors : underground color in dark brown like the coat and the stripes in beige color like the hat!


This scarf pattern comes from this lovely knit book from Laura Irvin.
The pattern from this book are too difficult for me but however ... I love this book! :-)


And with this french knit book I perhaps could knit easily the scarf... ?












Because till now ... I only knitted one basic scarf:-)








Now I still must find the right wool balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment