Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Inspiration from Japan!

I discovered following book thanks the review from VeryPrairie by Pattern review.com.

Thanks a lot VeryPrairie!!!

So many inspirations from bizarre :- ) to Haute Couture pattern!


This book "Pattern Magic" vol. 1 from Tamoko Nakamichi is recently translated into english.
The book vol.2 shall be translated in February 2011.

I became the book for e few days, I haven't read the book yet , I only paged through it.


I think I brought some time to understand exactly how to do the pattern, but it doesn't matter.. when I decide which pattern I want to make it will be irrelevant!


                                             

        



Here are  a few pictures from my favorites patterns!




an adorable dress with oversized bow!
This dress made VeryPrairie, very cute!!                   
 

a draped dress... perhaps in a different fabric and color?










and this funny dress ... definitly  not for every day :-)
but very interesting!







and my favorite dress!!!
I don't know if I will sew it, but I love it!:-)






a dress with another hole






There are not only dress pattern, but sleeves ant top pattern too.

Hier a turned top for example.
I 'm looking forward to the Volume 2! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment